I always look out for new and different recipes, this one calls for no butter and no egg so I gave it a try. It was one of friends wedding anniversary and since they are vegetarians I tried this recipe.
What you need :
All purpose flour - 1& 1/2 cups
Unsweetened Coco powder - 3 tblsp
Sugar -1 cup ( Iused dermerara)
Oil (I used sunflower oil) -1/4 cup
Baking Soda -1 tsp
Vinegar -1 tblsp
Water -1 cup
Salt -1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence- 1/2 tblsp
All purpose flour - 1& 1/2 cups
Unsweetened Coco powder - 3 tblsp
Sugar -1 cup ( Iused dermerara)
Oil (I used sunflower oil) -1/4 cup
Baking Soda -1 tsp
Vinegar -1 tblsp
Water -1 cup
Salt -1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence- 1/2 tblsp
Method :
- Pre heat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 5 and sift the dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl take the required amount of water and dissolve the sugar completely and add the vanilla,oil and vinegar and combine
- Finally add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake for 30-35 mins.
- I topped it with some chocolate ganache:)
Recipe for Chocolate Ganche is here.

No comments:
Post a Comment